What I will probably be doing this weekend is feeding babies, changing nappies etc, lots of walking about with my boys, maybe a bit of beach time and brunch time if I’m lucky.
I will also be thoroughly enjoying the fact that we have Daddy around for an extra day.
But here are some crafty things I might be doing if I didn’t have three children under three as bank holidays are always good for getting your craft on. I am happy to spend the time I am stuck sitting feeding these little bundles finding cool stuff to do, even if I can’t do it myself just yet. I’m thinking we might manage one of the food related items on the list, Matt is a good baker! And maybe you would like to do some of it, let me know how it goes if you do!
- These fudgy beetroot chocolate muffins look great and are kind of healthy, from the minimalist baker.
- This tote bag would be great for kids or an adult magnetic travel scrabble, from ducklings in a row.
- One of these sweet little turtles from the purl bee would be a good weekend project.
- These flourless chocolate brownies from running with spoons are amazing! They also don’t contain any black beans, sweet potato or avocado. I like the idea of healthy stuff in brownies, but the reality not so much! After trying them and being disappointed several times, black bean brownies can just do one. These, however, I have tried and tested and are really yum.
- How about you crochet some cute slippers from meet me at mike’s, it might be April but I definitely witnessed hail today, so the slippers are here to stay for a while yet!
- Get the kids involved and make these cats from Molly moo crafts so easy anyone can have a go.
- These DIY marbled mugs from Mollie makes are also super fast and would be a good way to use up your old nail varnishes.
- Or you could have a go at your very own dinosaur terrarium from turtle crafty girl.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you get a bit of sunshine and some fun times with good people. x